This is my Mono Beast Growth deck.
Turn 1 - 4
Ramp and Draw. Try to get your Sister of the Fox out, and make use of Fertile Soil in order to get your Tokens.
Turn 3 - 6
Early presence and planification. Don't hesitate to get some Nog Nest's out, they take 3 turns! Kinfolk Brave will help you keep them alive.
Do get some Budding Vaettr out as well, 1 is good, 2 is great! They need to be out before the Nog Nest hatch!
No urgent need to keep any of your Great Wolfs or big units at the moment, maybe a Brother of the wolf to prepare the terrain.
Turn 7 +
Combo time ! With nog nest hatching, and about 6 ressources available, you should be able to pull off Underdog Spite + Crimson Bull (the Bull HAS to be after otherwise you're wasting your Spite!) or Underdog + Culling the Flock. If you've got enough of ressources, you can summon a biggie just to Cull the Flock out of him.
- You may want to prepare a Great Wolf + Mangy the next turn
- Rallying can save your presence, even if not combined with more damages.
- Use Essence Feast wisely, you might not have a clear shot for idols all the time, and enemy presence might be more important to take out.
- Dryadic Power will help you keep the middle row.
- Watch out for Mangonels and Thunder Surge, as much as humanly possible with such a full board...